The NZ Salsa Congress is the biggest Latin Dance Event in New Zealand. Some of the best Latin dance instructors and dancers from around the world and Australasia will come together in Wellington for 3 days and nights of exciting parties, workshops and world class shows. Keep an eye on this website as we bring you updates on our 2015 artists, workshops, parties and more…
UPDATE: 20 MAY 2015
– Quality Hotel and Comfort Hotels are both now FULLY BOOKED! We are looking at other nearby options for those of you who have not yet booked your accommodation.
UPDATE: 18 MAY 2015
– Comfort Hotel rooms are now all SOLD OUT!
There are still Single and Twin Rooms available at the Quality Hotel for $175 or $195 including full buffet breakfast for 2 people (same cost for either room).
UPDATE: 16 MAY 2015
– Due to Visa issues beyond our controll we are unfortunately unable to bring Tarek & Debbie (African Jet) from Italy this year. We’re naturally disappointment too, however we do have some new international instructors now joining us from Australia along with our featured artists from the USA so we are well taken care of in the teaching and performances line up.
– Comfort Hotel are now down to the last 3 Single Rooms left for Sat & Sun nights only, then all rooms sold out! There are still Twin & Single rooms available at the Quality Hotel.
– Check out the updated Workshops timetable for changes
UPDATE: 29 APRIL 2015
This year’s Workshops timetable is now up! Check out who’s teaching what when and plan ahead, there’s at least 58 fabulous workshops to select from so you are spoilt for choice! Please note that changes may happen right up to the day, final timetable printouts will be available at the rego table.
UPDATE: 14 APRIL 2015
– The Final Early Bird Passes have SOLD OUT! All remaining Full and Performance Pass prices will remain the same until May 28. If you wait until May 29 both Passes will be $370 (No discount for Performers).
– Twin Rooms at the Comfort Hotel have also SOLD OUT! There are still Twin Rooms at the Quality Hotel and single/doubles available at both hotels.
UPDATE: 3 MARCH 2015
The 2nd Early Bird Passes have now SOLD OUT. The 3rd and final Early Bird Passes are now available and are LIMITED to 70 before the end of April. These will also sell out before then so make sure you dont miss out on the discounted passes.
UPDATED: 28 FEBRUARY 2015
Less than 10 of the 2nd Early Bird Passes are left, then prices for Full and Performers Passes will go up by $30.
2015 Artists page is now updated along with Immersion Courses.
UPDATED: 9 FEBRUARY 2015
The first 50 Early Bird tickets have now SOLD OUT within a week! The 2nd Early Bird Passes are now available and are LIMITED to 60 so get yours today before they go up another $30!
UPDATED: 16 JANUARY 2015
Early Bird tickets go on sale from 2nd February!