The Official Congress Hotel
223 Cuba Street. Wellington
The Comfort Hotel & Quality Hotel Wellington are located in the heart of the vibrant Cuba Quarter and just a short stroll to inner city bars, restaurants and boutique shops, and a 5 minute shuttle ride from the workshops and parties venue at Te Whaea – National Dance Centre.
The Comfort Hotel (Qualmark 3 star) & Quality Hotel (4 PLUS star) share common areas such as reception, breakfast area and bar, so no matter what your budget is you’ll be able to brush shoulders with our international artists at the hotel lobby and catch up with friends at the bar.
We have secured the best rates for the Official Congress Hotel so we strongly recommend you book your room with us as we know you won’t be able to find better rates anywhere else for this weekend.
** WIN A FREE ROOM FOR THE WEEKEND! **
Simply book your accommodation at either The Comfort or Quality Hotel before March 31 and you’ll go in the draw to WIN your weekend stay (3 nights, Fri – Sun) for FREE!
Why stay at the Official Congress Hotel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with each room
- 1 Free welcome drink on arrival per person
- Bar Happy Hour Specials for Congress participants
- Shuttles will only be running between the Workshop/Party venue and the Hotel
- All Comfort Hotel Rooms now come with complimentary Express Breakfast
Hotel rooms always BOOK OUT so book now to avoid missing out!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BOOK, READ CAREFULLY:
- Prices are per room/ per night
- Charges apply for room service
- Only one person must book the room if you are sharing the room
- You MUST include the name of the person you are sharing the room if booking a double/twin share room
The Comfort Hotel
Choose between SINGLE room (one double / king bed), or TWIN room (two single beds)
- $114 /room per night ($57 /person TWIN) incl Express Breakfast for up to 2 people
- $129 /room per night ($64.50 /person TWIN) with ONE Full Buffet Breakfast
- $144 /room per night ($72 /person TWIN) with TWO Full Buffet Breakfast
The Quality Hotel
Choose between SINGLE room (one Queen bed) or TWIN room (two Queen beds).
- $180 /room per night ($90 /person TWIN) without breakfast
- $195 /room per night ($97.50 /person TWIN) with ONE Full Buffet Breakfast
- $210 /room per night ($105 /person TWIN) with TWO Full Buffet Breakfast
A dedicated Congress Shuttle service will be running between the Hotel to Te Whaea Dance Centre. A $3 ticket per trip can be purchased from Registration Desk, or you may purchase a $25 wristband for the 3 day weekend. Please note this service is only for those staying at the Quality & Comfort Hotels.
Parties & Workshop Venues
Te Whaea – National Dance & Drama Centre
(All workshops, Shows and Parties venue)
11 Hutchison Rd. Newtown, Wellington
Te Whaea – National Dance and Drama Centre is the home to Toi Whakaari: NZ Drama School and the New Zealand School of Dance. This ‘centre of excellence’ is set on Wellington’s nature reserve in Newtown, five minutes drive from the heart of the city, with ample parking and a great view.
Te Whaea is purpose built as a centre for teaching performing arts and producing dance and theatre productions.
The Congress will be using Te Whaea’s 5 professional dance studios to hold all of the Congress workshops.
Webb St Studios
(Immersion courses venue)
Level 1, 22 Webb St. Te Aro, Wellington
Friday and Monday Immersion courses are held here which is only a 5 minute easy walk up the road from the Comfort & Quality Hotels. No onsite parking available.